Best relatable quotes



10 Funny and Creative Facebook Timeline Covers Click here


X says I don’t care if I cant sing. This is my favorite song. Therefore I will sing.

X says I love people who text back instantly

X says Sometimes, even if it wasn’t funny, I respond “haha” just to make them feel good.

X says Oh, excuse me. Sorry for thinking I actually meant something to you.

X says I Hate When I Beat Someone and Their Excuse is "I Wasn't Trying"

X says I am so amazing.. when i do something.. people find it hard to believe !!

X says That awesome moment when you flip your pillow over to the cold side.

X says I laugh at my mistakes, so excuse me while I laugh in your face.

X says Say this fast- { I M 2 6 C 4 U }

X says "Go away" "fine, bye" "no come back...."

X says Before you “assume” try this crazy method called “asking”.

X says I’d rather fall on my face moving forward than sit on my butt doing nothing.

X says You cannot talk while inhaling through your nose.

X says I hate saying hi to people and they don't see you and you feel retarded

X says Why are you sleeping in class? maybe because i wake up at 6 AM to come here

X says I close my eyes for a second and then wake up and i've slept for two hours

X says I always wake up with a new hairstyle !

X says I hate it when I wake up and there's a tiger in my bathroom

X says i wish my friend's houses were connected to mine via secret tunnels

X says The Stupid Mistakes You Wish You Never Made

X says I wish my hair was longer.

X says Sometimes I wish I can appear offline in real life...

X says HATED BY MANY...WANTED BY PLENTY...DISLIKED BY SOME...CONFRONTED BY NONE.

X says STOP SINGING YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE LYRICS!

X says You are beautiful! LOL jk, are you even a girl?

X says Getting over someone, and finding someone even better. <33

X says Are You Even Listening? .... Huh? What? Yeah! Sure.

X says .I Chill On The Toilet Even When I'm Finished.

X says Being so hyper, and not even knowing why you are.

X says .The Annoying Urge to Kiss Someone, even though you're not going out.

X says "Ask me if i care" "do you care" "no".

X says I dont care if i suck at singing, I'm going to do it anyway!

X says How are you? lol jk, i don't even care.

X says I’m so bored of being bored because being bored is really boring.

X says "Mephobia" is the fear of becoming so awesome that the human race can't handle it and everyone dies. 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.

www.gofastek.com

andrea chiu said...

True happiness is not what you have but what you can give.Thanks for sharing your thoughts and insights to us, I hope that you can write more. Have a good day and visit my site too.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Comments